In this article, I discuss the benefits of using pheromones.
A lot of people, especially those promoting their products, will tell you that the benefits of using pheromones are many. Indeed, pheromones are beneficial in many ways, however, before we discuss these advantages, let us first define pheromones.
Pheromones are chemicals naturally produced by the body which give off a scent that can excite the opposite sex.
What The Studies Say
Numerous studies have been made about pheromones and they have proved that these natural chemicals can indeed influence the way humans behave towards the opposite sex.
It is believed that in earlier times, the pheromones that humans emit are strong enough as to attract intercourse however in these present times, though pheromones produced by a man can still impact the ovulation cycle of a woman and enhance her desire to have sexual intercourse, it is only effective when produced in larger amounts.
Naturally Produced Pheromones
A person’s body is capable only of producing a certain amount of pheromones each day and a great amount of this is washed away by daily showers and antiperspirants, deodorants and colognes that a person uses. Garments can also hinder the effectiveness of pheromones as the aroma naturally produced by the body tends to get trapped within.
It is a good thing that there are a lot of companies now that manufacture fragrances and colognes infused with pheromones. When these pheromone products are worn, they can effectively enhance a person’s likability and sex appeal thus increasing the possibility for him to find a partner.
Benefits of using pheromones
- You become more sexually attractive
- More dates
- Have more romantic dating intimate moments
- More passionate lovemaking
- Boost the quality of your relationship.
- Others will be more receptive to your advances.
- You will find it easier to start a conversation.
- Women will start flirting with you.
- Members of the opposite sex will find you more attractive.
- You will have increased eye contact and smiles from members of the opposite sex.
- Other people will feel more relaxed around you.
- Pheromones can boost your self-esteem and self-confidence.
How you can take advantage of these benefits of using pheromones:
- Wear pheromone sprays while dating to ensure a great time or put some on before you go to the club.
- Wear pheromone sprays to turn on your spouse or existing partner. If you think that the passion between you and your spouse has gone you can fix that. Simply, revive that by wearing colognes or perfumes infused with pheromones.
- Wear pheromone products to increase your income. You can also use these products for business purposes or to improve your employment status and not just to attract sexual partners. If you are a sales representative, for example, you can wear cologne that has the pheromone Androstenol, which has a calming effect on others around you. This pheromone is a relaxant and gives off a feeling of amity, opening the chance for you to increase your sales, as it is a fact that people buy from people they like.
- Boost your career with pheromones. When you wear pheromone sprays, it is possible for people around you to see you as a confident person. And the more confident you are perceived to be, the more successful you can become.
These are the benefits of using pheromones.
Are Pheromones The Key To Attraction?
There you are in your usual corner in your favorite bar, searching for potential women to chat to…but without much success. Then you notice this guy who isn’t particularly attractive or desirable but seem to have better luck than you do, women are practically begging for his attention!
Then you ask yourself, is there something wrong with me? You instinctively feel self-conscious, maybe you’re wearing the wrong clothes or your breath smells bad, etc.
However, your problem could be caused by your lack of natural pheromones. Pheromones are the key to attraction among all species as proven by years and years of scientific study.
According to these studies, pheromones can dictate the way members of the opposite sex act towards you. These naturally produced chemicals are odorless. However, we have a special organ for detecting these which is called the Vomeronasal organ.
This organ has no other function than to ‘smell’ airborne pheromones and sends these chemical signals to the brain which will then elicit subconscious reactions which include arousal and/or attraction to the person emitting the scent.
Pheromones are not only meant to find suitable mates, they also convey other messages to receivers. In the animal and insect worlds, pheromones are used to mark a territory.